Here are some of the upcoming posts, tools and techniques to help your children. If any of these resources are going to help you in better parenting and teaching, subscribe to the blog.
Teach your child Math with Music
‘Math with Music’ is a series of articles addressing different age groups. The series would consist of the following topics.
- Teach your child mathematics with Carnatic music.
- Teach Music to your child in the womb. Prenatal Music.
- Teach Music to your ‘new born’ child. A guided schedule for parents with children of 0 to 2 years of age.
- Instrumental music guide for parents.
Why should children learn how to draw Rangoli?
Teach 12 skills to your child with Rangoli art – across math, art, physical dexterity and spirituality.
- You will be introduced to different mathematical concepts which are listed by degree of advancement. To name a few – Counting, Progressions, Geometry, etc.
- Helps your child develop many abilities and skills that benefits them in the long-run.
- Kolam and Rangoli facilitate in building physical skills which range from fine motor skills to thigh and shoulder strength.
- Introducing Rangoli and Kolam patterns to your children would help them maintain a better state of mind.